Locate an Eminent Domain Lawyer
Locating an experienced eminent domain attorney who is prepared and willing to fight the government to defend your home, business, farm or investment property can be a challenge. Owners’ Counsel of America lawyers are committed to defending the rights of private property owners, large and small, across the country. OCA attorneys represent property owners against local and state governments, transportation authorities, private and public utilities, redevelopment authorities, the Federal government, and other agencies granted the power of eminent domain.
Select your state using the interactive map or drop down menu above, to locate an Owners’ Counsel of America eminent domain attorney in your state.
OCA attorneys assist landowners through every stage of the condemnation process – from pre-condemnation planning through litigation and appeal. Our attorneys are on the front lines of the landmark condemnation and property rights cases that have been decided or are currently before the courts in nearly every state and nationally.
- Toby Prince Brigham (retired), Miami, Florida
- Robert Denlow, St. Louis, Missouri
- Warren C. Herlong, Jr., Mobile, Alabama
- James L. Thompson, Rockville, Maryland
- Joseph T. Waldo, Norfolk, Virginia
- D. Joe Willis, Bend, Oregon
- John Hamilton, Topeka Kansas
- Jill Gelineau, Portland Oregon