August 1st, 2016 — By — In News & Events
Owners’ Counsel Attorneys Chair New National Eminent Domain Seminar
The practice of eminent domain is becoming more and more dependent upon occurrences on the national level. Now more than ever, eminent domain lawyers must be knowledgeable about activity outside their own jurisdictions. Join OCA attorneys from around the country in Las Vegas this September 29 and 30 for a two-day program presented by CLE International focused on helping attorneys to stay informed about the most important developments in eminent domain litigation all across the country.
Panel discussions will include:
- Key Eminent Domain Issues in Highway Projects
- Organized Resistance to the Big Transmission Line Projects
- Valuation Issues in Pipeline Takings
- Partial Takings
- Just Compensation
- Attorney Fees
- Municipal Takings of Private Water Companies
- Special Purpose Properties
- Practical advice on litigation strategy and trial tactics from both lawyers and judges
Program Co-Chairs are Darius Dynkowski of Ackerman, Ackerman & Dynkowski, Bloomfield Hills, Michigan, Kermitt Waters and Autumn Waters of The Law Offices of Kermitt Waters, Las Vegas, Nevada. For a complete schedule and registration information, click here.